Sunday, October 2, 2011

Back in the 70's: Hippy girl

This weekend i attended a very funny party. It was a 70's party
It was very super cool picking out  the outfit. I decided to go for a Hippy girl . 
This is my outfit.  I tried to make it as  realistic as  possible. 























        Shirt/dress: Positano  (very old) 
Jeans: Zara      (19.99 E )
Shoes: Victoria   (19 E)
Bag: Gherardini    (gift)
Headband: H&M (1.95 E)
Necklace and bracelet : from a local market
Earrings: Accessorize    (3 E)
Sunglasses: Stefan  (2 E)
Belt: from a local market



I hope you enjoyed it.
Feel free to comment and subscribe. It would make my day!

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget