Thursday, November 3, 2011

If I Was a Boy

Fashion is  changing ; men clothes are becoming more fashionable everyday.
I  have this men's shirt for so long that i can't even remember where it came  from or where i got it ; but i love it!
I love the soft shade of blue of this shirt .
Sometimes men have such nice things that i like trying  to build  an outfit around them .
What do you think of men clothes? Have you ever bought men clothes? 
What do you think of the male fashion ? I personally like it, sometimes men has so nice things even if their choses are so reduced: we can have billions of different types of tops and them just have to choose between a shirt or a t-shirt. 
Now i will stop talking and i let photos speak for me. 












Shirt : Vintage 
Top: TOPSHOP  (9 Euro) 
Leggings: STRADIVARIUS  (10 euros ) 
Belt: Forever 21 (4 euros)
Boots:Brand less   (20 euros )
Neckclace & Bracelets : Brand less (gifts) 
Watch: ASOS   (38 euros) 

A special thank to EMI, my amazing photographer! 





8 comments:

  1. I like men clothes :-) even tho I prefer being a woman, we have so many possibilities when it comes to dressing up ! Lovely blog, follow each other if you like ! Kisses from Italy

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------- ♥
    Follow Fashion and Cookies
    Follow My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute outfit! i love your style! :)also, im new to blogger so i'd love if you could check out my channel and follow if you like! :) THanks Mgymnastbeauty <3

    http://mgymnastbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent out fit...I love the accessories....

    follow me...

    federica
    http://thechicandcheapblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there sweetie! Thanks for the lovely comment over my blog, it means a lot to me!
    Great post and I love the song!

    Hope you're having a great day!
    http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

    My cooking blog, support me:
    http://kikiscookingtime.blogspot.com/

    xoxo Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog!!! I like the sense of style you have... So feminine and chic!
    Looking forward new gorge posts...!!!

    FOLLOW EACH OTHER!?! I'LL WAIT YOUR DECISION ON MY BLOG AND THEN I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK!! :)

    http://thechicetoile.blogspot.com/

    have a nice day

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget