Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Christmas gifts



Hi everybody!
How was Christmas? I hope you all had a merry one.
I enjoyed mine very much, i spent the day with my family and relatives .
Here the photos of my outfit and of a few gifts that i have received.
/
Ciao a tutti! 
Com'รจ stato Natale? Spero che sia stato felice per tutti.
Io mi sono divertita tanto, ho passato la giornata con la famiglia e i parenti.
Eccovi le foto dell'outfit di quel giorno e di alcuni regali che ho ricevuto.


total look H&M except for the Isabel Queen sweater

Accessorize earrings









I loved all my gifts and i can't wait to wear the shoes and to use the bag for one of my outfits.
I loved the book, i am huge tennis fan and reading about it is always amazing.
What about your gifts?And how did you celebrate the day?
 /
Mi sono piaciuti tutti i regali e non vedo l'ora di indossare le scarpe e di usare la borsa in uno dei miei outfit.
Ho adorato il libro , son una fan sfegatata del tennis e adoro leggere riguardo questo argomento. 
E i vostri regali? Come avete passato la giornata? 


                                      p.s  un grazie alla mia fotografa!


                                        xoxooxooxxooxox 


Video of the day!  

4 comments:

  1. Hello there sweetie! Thanks for the lovely comment, it means a lot to me!
    Happy New Year! Wish you had a great time last night!

    Hope you're having a great day!
    http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

    My cooking blog, support me:
    http://kikiscookingtime.blogspot.com/

    xoxo Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous clutch! Love the gorgeous sparkles. Your blog is awesome.

    I'm following you, dear. I'd be flattered if you could follow me too :)

    poseposhpost.blogspot.com
    Pose Posh Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shoes and the clutch. you lucky girl! your blog is lovely. enjoyed browsing. new follower, and hope to stay connected! cheers from usa!

    jasmine
    http://adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget