Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Birthday to me - part 2: the party and the gifts!

Here i am again blogging about my birthday, today i am publishing my party's photos and the photos of the gifts that i have received.
For my Birthday i decided to go for a bright blue dress with a black blazer and very high heels.
I would like to thank all the people that made it the best party ever!
In the photos you can see my make up too because that day i decided to get it done professionally at Mac cosmetics.




















 Dress :ZARA 
Blazer,Belt,Tights,Bag,Bow Bracelet,Ring:  H&M
Earrings: FOREVER 21
Shoes MAYFLOWER 




Can you believe that all my friends purchased me gifts at my favorite store? Hahahhahahha 

12 comments:

  1. Bellissimo vestito, ottimo trucco e splendidi regali!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gifts and pretty dress :) xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qué super guapisima con ese vestido azul!!1 Cómo nos gustan los regalitos!! Guapa!

    LOurdes
    http://lascositasdelulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that dress!


    www.wayoutsidelookingin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday :)Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. il colore del vestito ti dona molto!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit, good job! and such beautiful presents you got :D

    http://heelsandtiaras.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute bag!

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the glittery bag! and your blazer too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a wonderful dress! It's really awesome ! xxx

    modas-diva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stai davvero bene in blu! :)

    xxx
    E da Helsinki
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous :D

    http://beginswitham.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget