Today i am bringing you a huge haul/review of some of the products that i have been trying recently and which i have been loving.
I really like all Insta Natural's products and their concept aka the fact that they sell only organic products.
I love the good smell all of their products have and how they really work amazingly on my skin!
One of the first things it really caught my eye it's how well designed every single item is!
But let's start from the beginning and let's then talk about each product.
Here are them all:
1. Age defying Skin Clearing Serum [ Get it here here (amazon) ]
This products did wonders for my skin. I have a pretty dry skin and i only need the finest amount of it and immediately can feel a difference on my skin. The product has a milky white consistency and smells like oranges. Amazing!
It really cleared my skin and i already noticed some small improvements in my eye area.
You only need a small amount and you can apply it both morning and night and even under make up!
Its main ingredients are vitamin c( amazing to prevent anti aging) , retinol (amazing to help your fight with wrinkles, salicylic acid and niacin amide .
You really need only a few drops of it each time, but it's important you use a toner before it and a moisturizing cream after. If you apply it in the morning use a sun cream too since the retinol makes the skin susceptible to sun .
Make sure to always shake the product before using it since oils may separate.
Always let the serum dry before applying any other product.
2. 100% pure certified Organic Argan Oil [ Get it here (amazon) ]
Argan n oil is the miracle oil for me but it's very hard to come across a good one that is not too expensive and that is really 100% pure and to be organic seems almost impossible but this one has all of them!
I simply adore this product!
It is so multifunctional that i find myself always reaching out for it.
I use it for my hair to moisturize them , same with my body and face.
One day i had extremely chapped almost bloody lips and i put some of the product on and an hour my lips were perfectly restored and not in pain anymore. If you live in a very cold city and you need a good moisturizer for your body, hands and lips, get it ! It will change your life!
The bottle is pretty big (4oz/120ml) considered that you need a pretty small amount all the time.
it has a very useful pump that helps you get the amount you need.
It comes out pretty liquid .
Normally you just need from one to 3 pumps of products that you can apply to your clean hair, nails, face and body .
The products helps a lot if you have sever dry skin ( or if you want a kick in moisturizing during the cold months) or acne.
The scent is 100% the one of pure argan oil .
Some directions/ multiple ways to use it
- Leave-in conditioner - Massage a few drops of Argan oil in your wet hair and scalp after shower to hydrate your hair. This is particularly useful for people who have dry hair naturally or due to hair styling activities such as straightening and curling. Argan oil can also be applied to hair before hair styling to reduce the damage caused to hair, especially if you’re using a hair dryer.
- Frizz remover - Do you experience frizzy and dull hair after you wash your hair? Argan oil is an excellent frizz remover and detangler. Apply a few drops of Argan oil on your hair paying more attention to the hair ends when your hair is still wet. It will make your hair soft and easy to comb. Along with this, it adds a great shine to your hair and reduces split ends.
- Moisturizer - Argan oil is quickly absorbed in skin and does not make your face look greasy. This makes it a wonderful face moisturizer. Cleanse your face and massage a few drops of Argan oil on your face and neck every morning and night. It protects the skin from drying, makes it radiant, soft and supple. Argan oil also acts as a protective mask against harmful UV rays.
- Lip exfoliater and softner - Apply a drop of Argan oil directly to your lips to experience a smoothness or mix a few drops of Argan oil with brown sugar and vanilla extract and massage the lips in circular motion. Take care to be gentle while massaging. Rinse off.
- Hair / Scalp Treatment - Give an overnight treatment to your scalp with Argan oil, if you have dry and flaky scalp. The oil will penetrate deep to produce more efficient results. Massage a generous amount on your scalp for 15 minutes and leave overnight. Wash off the next morning with a mild shampoo. Do this twice a week to get healthy, non-itchy scalp. This treatment is beneficial for both hair and scalp at the same time.
- Face Mask - Few drops of Argan oil can be mixed with any face mask you buy from a store to increase the benefits. You can also make your own face mask at home, if you want to go completely natural.
- Nail Care - Weak and brittle nails can be treated with Argan oil to make them strong. Regularly massage a few drops of Argan oil on your nails to give them strength and prevent peeling or cracking. This also encourages nail growth. Argan oil is also an effective cuticle softener. Massage the cuticle along with nails to make them soft. Few drops of Argan oil can be mixed with the water during the manicure and pedicure process to experience better results.
3. Argan Oil Hair Mask [ get it http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MNK9R5Y ]
I really like this product and as stated before i like all organ oil products because they do wonders on my curly hair .
I love the smell of this mask and the fact that a small amount goes a long way.
I try to use it at least once a week and i can definitely see the difference in my hair.
I often use it as a hair conditioner too. It works amazing like that too.
I really recommend it to everybody.
Since i started using it my hair has become softer, more moisturized,my curls are so bouncy and very easy to brush trough.
It is not tested on animals and its made in usa with only natural ingredients.
Some directions for better results:
- Hair should be clean prior to applying the hair mask. It should be towel-dried yet still slightly damp.
- Apply a tablespoon of the hair mask onto your hands and run your fingers through your hair evenly in order to distribute the product. Work from massaging your scalp down to your ends. Let the hair mask absorb for 5-15 minutes and then rinse off.
- You can apply more or less depending on your hair length and volume. You can also use a comb to help distribute the hair mask thoroughly if needed.
- Use 1-2 times a week as a deep conditioning treatment. If hair is too oily or heavy after application, apply less of the hair mask next time, and/or reduce the frequency of use.
- Tip: The Argan Oil Hair Mask can also be used as a standard conditioner. Simply apply to your hair in the shower and rinse off shortly afterward.
Don't forget to check their website at :
Have you tried any other Instanatural product?
If so let me know in the comments?
Be ready for the second part of the post!
XOXOXOXO THE CHIC AND CHEAP BLOG