[powered by brandbacker]
Here is the second part of my Insta Natural haul/review!
1. Age Defying Retinol Serum [Get it here or here ( amazon) ]
The product promises a youthful and radiant skin and after a while i have started seeing some improvements on my skin.
I always use it after using a toner and with dry skin morning and night. When i use them in the morning i always make sure to use a sunscreen after since retinol can make the skin more sensitive to the sun.
I have used many retinol creams recently and i really love how my skin reacts to them . They really make it look younger and fuller.
The product has a milk consistency and an amazing orange smell.
You really need a few drops for your entire face.
Retinol really helps clear out your skin.
Other ingredients of the serum are : vitamin c( very good to prevent wrinkles) , Hyaluronic acid and fruit & plant acids.
The product is full of antioxidants.
2.Youth Express Night Cream [ Get it here or here (amazon) ]
I love the fact that this product does not come in a super tiny bottle but instead does come in a plastic one that contains 3.4 oz/100 ml.
The product has a very pleasant smell and the pump has a little stopper so when you travel you are sure nothing will leak or get ruined.
The cream hydrates and plums the skin.
Is good as a moisturizer but not enough for very day skins.
It contains niacin amide, vitamin c , matrixyl 3000 and roseship oil.
You always need to have applied toner and a serum before using the cream.
A little goes a long way.
Some directions/ tips:
3. Dead Sea Mud Mask [get it here >http://instanatural.com/collections/body-hair/products/dead-sea-mud-mask or here ( amazon) ] I really loved this product . Mud masks are always very good for your skin and leave you a very purified skin after using it. The box is about 16 oz/200 ml and the consistency of the product is actually very light. Feels like a cream with a thicker consistency. It has no smell and it is very easy to apply and remove. It dries in 10/15 minutes. I only use it once a week since it is pretty strong. I avoid any sensitive area such as my eye one. A small amount go a long way. My skin after applying it was a little red for a small amount of time but my pores where looking amazing.
- Cleanse skin first before applying the mud mask. It can be applied on wet or dry skin.
- Apply a small patch test first on a small area of skin to ensure no adverse reactions.
- Distribute a small amount of mud mask onto the face with your fingertips using circular and upward motions.
- The mud mask should feel cooling and soothing to the skin at first, but should then quickly start to dry out.
- Allow the mud mask to dry for 10-15 minutes. Once dried, remove the mud mask by using warm water and circular motions. You can also use a damp warm cloth to help remove the mud mask if necessary. Simply let the warm towel rest on your face for 5-10 seconds in order to loosen the mask, then gently wipe the mask off. Be careful not to scrub or agitate the skin.
- The Dead Sea Mud Mask can be used on the body as well for a full-body detoxifier.
- Due to the high concentration of minerals, we recommend using the mud mask once a week. Excessive use may lead to drying out or irritating the skin.
- Tip: Instead of applying the mud mask to the entire face, you can also use it as a spot treatment on blemishes to help remove excess oil from targeted areas and sooth irritated skin.
Have you ever tried any Instanatural products? How was your experience?
Discover more about them on http://www.InstaNatural.com