Friday, March 27, 2015

Radha Beauty: Argan Oil & Fractionated Coconut Oil Review








[powered by Radha Beauty]



Argan and Coconut oil are the best multipurpose oils i always make sure to have in my cabinet.
Radha has ben so nice to send me a bottle of each to try and tell you about the amazing benefits of each .







Fractionated Coconut Oil :   ( get it Here or Amazon)
I have always used plain coconut oil and i was very happy to try and see what the results of this fractionated ones were.
That back of the bottle, a 16oz/473ml one, suggests that you can use it for massages, body and hair care.
The main uses are:
- cosmetics: used in the preparation of soaps, lotions, ointments and other cosmetics.
- aromatherapy: is a great carrier oil that facilitates the absorption of other oils and herbal extracts.
- medicines: has powerful antiseptic and disinfectant properties.
- hair care: used in a number of hair care applications.
- cooking: can also be used as a cooking oil.

The oil is odorless,not greasy,not staining. It is not tested on animals!  It only has one ingredients so you don't have to fear chemicals and other preservatives ! It has a very long shelf life too.

I personally loved it on my hair, i noticed they were very moisturized. Not dry at all.
I like how if you apply it on wet hair , it gives them a very "just out of the beach / wet " look.
I used it even on dry hair to give them some shine.

It's good even has a simple moisturizer for the rest of the body or has a make up remover. Oils are the best at taking all the make up out, even waterproof one!

I would really recommend it to everybody!



Radha Beauty 100% pure Argan Oil :   ( get it Here or Amazon)



I have always been a huge fan of organ oil . It has always made amazing miracles on my skin and hair.
I really loved how this one was 100% pure argan oil, it's though to find one that is 100% pure and not mixed with other chemicals to preserve it.
The bottle is pretty big ( 4oz/ 120ml) and comes with a very practical dropper so it is easier to get the right amount of product you need.
You only need a couple of drops and nothing more. A little goes a long way with this product!

I like to use argan oil for everything: to moisturize my skin, as an hair care product, to prevent and cure scars and stretch marks, to cure my super chapped lips, to to help me keep my hands always moisturized so i can always have an amazing looking manicure, to help my skin resist better to the signs of age and many more...

I always end up using 3 each time for my face and about the same quantity for my hair.
The results are pretty immediate and it's all natural !!!









Have you tried any of these products? 

Did you like them? 

Let me know in the comments!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget