Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Radha Beauty's Clearing Serum Review


[powered by Brandbacker]




About the brand:
Growing up in an Indian home in South-East Asia (Singapore), I (Rebekah Letch, Co Founder of Radha Beauty) was constantly bathed in oils. Oil baths were part of my regime growing up. As a kid, my mother would adorn my hair and skin with different oils and create natural mixtures using spices and oils from turmeric, coconut, argan, lavender, peppermint etc which left my skin insanely soft, supple, blemish free and radiant. I would always get compliments on how healthy and radiant my long hair and skin were. Over the next 10 years, I worked with some of the world's best makeup artists as a professional ballet dancer and model. However, I noticed that after each session, my face would either break out, or get really dry and flaky. The more I learned about the toxic chemicals in most cosmetics, the more I wondered: did beauty have to be bad for us?
I couldn't accept that. I wanted cosmetics that embodied luxury and conscience -- cosmetics that were sexy and fun, high quality and organic, effective and good for Mother Earth.
In 2014, I started Radha Beauty a 100% pure & natural oils line and a natural skincare line. We combine high performance with natural and healthy ingredients and partner with earth-loving, women-empowering organizations, use Eco-friendly packaging, and we never stop striving to improve our products and our impact on the world. Radha Beauty embellishes beauty with the earth’s most natural oils and our natural skin care line. Our products are Cruelty Free and Not Tested on Animals. We believe that beauty does not have to be bad for us, as in our industry today, harsh chemicals are used in most beauty products. Our professional-level performance and luxe feel beauty line embodies luxury and conscience using high quality and organic ingredients which are effective and good for Mother Earth..


Main features:
POWERFUL FORMULA – The serum contains a powerful combination of active ingredients such as Vitamin C, Retinol, botanical hyaluronic acid, salicylic acid and Niacinamide great for acne and blemished skin
GENTLE ON THE SKIN – The Age-Defying Skin Clearing Serum is full of natural and organic ingredients that make it safe for all skin types - even oily skin. Glides on smoothly and absorbs fast and won't irritate or burn your skin!
NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS - This serum is cruelty free and manufactured in our State of the Art FDA Approved facility in the US
ALL NATURAL - Our serum does not contain fillers or harmful fragrances, dyes or parabens
WORKS OR YOUR MONEY BACK – They back their products up with a LIFETIME hassle-free money back guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. There is absolutely no risk to you when you order now! If you are not completely satisfied, simply contact us and we will give you a full refund, no questions asked (you do not even have to return the bottle). Their  #1 priority is to make sure our customers are completely happy.
The product is a rare combination of anti-aging product also formulated to repair blemished skin. In this powerful serum , sulfur penetrates the skin allowing retinal and salicylic acid to unclog pores and bring new skin to surface while undoing the signs of aging. Niacin amide takes the red out and prevents inflammation that underlines all troubled skin issues. 20% vitamin C and hyaluronic acid restore health to damaged skin by repairing micro scarring and sun damage, while rapidly delivering a radiant smooth supple glowing skin. 


I personally like the fact that i get all the anti-aging ingredients in one serum only instead of using several different ones. The product is very light and gets absorbed pretty quickly.
It's in a plastic container and you get 1 oz/30 ml but a little gets you a long way. 
The only two things i have to complain about it are: the smell, i personally don't like it, but i am sure it's just my taste and the fact that the bottle doesn't have a way to be blocked to avoid leakage in case i want to bring it with me while traveling. It's a very nicely designed product and would save me from bringing extra ones all the time i travel, but i must desist since my fears of the product getting all over my bag is very high. 
The product contains a lot of organic ingredients and it's not tested on animals. 
I personally like the feeling and sensation it leaves on my skin. It feels very hydrated and not itch or dry at all. 


You should try it!














 What do you think of this product?
Will you be trying it?

Let me know in the comments!


XOXOXO THE CHIC AND CHEAP!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget