[Powered by Vitascience ]
Maxasorb B12 is scientifically formulated to topically delivery Vitamin B12. Similar technology ast the Vitascience patented B-12 Patch is used in this skin soothing lotion. Each full application of lotion provides 320 micrograms of Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) plus 120 micrograms of Vitamin B3 (niacin) and 10 micrograms of Folate.
This products is going to help you maintaining overall energy levels and cognitive abilities supports a healthy lifestyle. Vitamin B12 and folate help preserve DNA integrity and are important for lowering homocysteine levels. Key medical experts even suggest that all healthy adults over 50 years of age supplement their diets with 100 to 400 micrograms per day of Vitamin B12.
Using Maxasorb B12 as directed is a safe and reliable method of absorbing key B-Vitamins. Infused with antioxidants and moisturizers, greaseless Maxasorb is easily absorbed into your skin. Each 1.7 ounce bottle delivers 30 applications of lotion in protected and measured amounts. Natural ingredients assure this lotion is gentle to your skin.
Main features of the product:
- Infused with antioxidants and moisturizers, greaseless Maxasorb dissolves effortlessly into your skin for maximum vitamin absorption
- Helps soothe dry, itchy, or irritated skin patches from eczema, psoriasis, or other skin rash
- Maxasorb B12 cream is easy to use.
- For anti-aging, supports renewal of healthy skin cells, reduces appearance of wrinkles, moisturizes
- Scientifically formulated for maximum absorption; Each bottle contains a one-month supply of thirty measured applications of vitamin B12 methylcobalamin.When i first got the product i was really confused about its properties and how to use it .The product came in a plastic , small, 50ml/1.7oz, bottle.The cream is pink/salmon colored and has a citrus/mint smell.The pump is very helpful while dosing how much to use. If you follow the instruction on the bottle , one bottle would be lasting you exactly a month.I really like the packaging since it makes it very easy to travel with or just to keep in your bag.It gets absorbed by the skin quite quickly and leaves a good smell.I believe that in the long run the benefits show more than just using it a few times.I like the idea that instead of taking vitamin b12 pills/supplement , you can just apply it to your skin.I like how the ingredients are all natural and the fact that it contains the superior form of b12.I noticed a small increase in my energy level during the time i was using it.
I would definitely suggest you to give it a try!
Where to get it:
What do you think of this product?
Will you be purchasing it?
Let me know in the comments!
XOXOXO THE CHIC AND CHEAP
[i received this product in exchange of an unbiased review]