Friday, July 17, 2015

Trilane Retinol+Vitamin C ( review)


[powered by Trilane]



The power of retinol without the harshness—Visibly reduce the signs of aging for more luminous, brighter skin that0s what this moisturizer promises you!

Trilane® Retinol + Vitamin C moisturizer gives you everything original Trilane® Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Squalane offers, plus age-fighting and skin-renewing antioxidants to leave your skin smoother, more even, for a more radiant, youthful glow.

Some of the effects that the product does:
- Smoothes and evens out skin texture
- Speeds turnover of skin cells
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Protects your skin from environmental damage
- Diminishes brown spots
- Minimizes and unclogs pores
- Gentle enough for everyday use

My experience: 
I really like the Trilane retinol + Vitamin C serum. I am still young but I am actively looking for a long term product to help me stay looking younger for longer and to have great skin so when I got the chance to try the Trilane Serum I was really excited. The Trilane serum helps to smooth skin, turnover skin cells to help reverse the signs or dark spots and wrinkles and is 100% natural. I like to use this at night after I wash my face so that the serum can soak into my skin as I sleep so I wake up with beautiful skin. This serum feels luxurious and light on the skin but is still very moisturizing and I feel that in the long term it will help me have great skin for a long time. The product is kind of expensive but a little can go a long way so it should last you a while. Overall I like the product and think it can help reverse or prevent signs of aging while giving you smooth and moisturized skin.

The people at Trilane have been so nice that they decided to give me a special code that my readers can use to get a discount on their purchase :
 20% Off with the  Discount Code: SAVERETC


Save 20% off your first purchase of Trilane Retinol + Vitamin C sold by Healthy Directions on Amazon.com. Promotion code expires 12/31/15
You can get it On Amazon at this link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K3FY3GE










Will you be trying this product? 

Have you ever tried something similar?

Let me know in the comments!!


XOXOXO THE CHIC AND CHEAP 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget