Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year, New Life

As cheesy at it might seem after such a long hiatus of blogging sporadically i am pledging to get back at regular posting and blogging.
The past year have been crazy and lots of things have happened. 
I decided to change my way of blogging and reasons for it. 
I want to do a blog i will love reading, something based on things i will like reading, doing me and not following trends. I want to share my passions, my favorites things, my good days and bad days. I want this blog to become something i will enjoy re reading many years from now. 

Life is too short to be lived following rules . It's all about making our dreams come true. Enjoying every second. 


What more can i say? 

Stay tuned!  





XOXOX THE CHIC AND CHEAP 


   





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget