Monday, February 28, 2011

Kim Kardashian

One of my favourite American reality show star is Kim Kardashian.
I love her style. She looks perfect in everythng she wears! And how this is possible is still a question for me!
I love her way to mix casual and elgant looks.Her signature item aer heels, since she is very tall she wears a lot of very high heels . She even opened a shoe company: Shoe Dazzle.
She's always wearing the best dresses, shoes, , bags...
I like very much even her make up,it's so dramatic but so beautiful!
I love how she embraces her body , because fashion is for cury girls too!

What to add? She is always stunning and wonderful!
Here some photos .






















Now the only thing i want is her closet!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget