Thursday, June 2, 2011

PROM

PROM!!
For the first time in hisotry my school organized a prom, and i couldn't not attend it!
This is my look for that night.

bj















The prom was AMAZING!
I had so much fun.
what i was wearing?

DRESS: H&M (29.90 EUROS)
SHOES:MODERNISSIMA (29 EUROS)
BAG: NO BRAND (5 EUROS)
SWEATER :NO BRAND (GIFT)
VINTAGE JEWERLY 
FLATS: DOFI (10 EUROS) 

For prom i did all by myself , i did my makeup looking at some photos of a professional makeup artist (her site:http://www.youtube.com/user/18072005), and the same thing for my hair..
saving money sometimes is easy but a little demanding.
I "survived" with heels for a lot of hours but at the end of the night i just wanted to wear a more comfortable pair of shoes.

How was your prom? 
What do you think of my look , let me know.

Write a comment.


Love,your Mak 



6 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit and make up! My favorite pic is the last one when you are showing the flats. We all can't resist being up with heels all night long! Today I just finished school, 9th grade and now I have my final exams. On June 24th we're gonna have our prom, actually it is called mini-prom. I will sure make a post about it! Thanks for the lovely comment! The 16th necklace was a gift made one year a go, and yes I like it 2! Hope you're having a great day!
    http://www.kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/
    xoxo Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! it's very kind of you!
    i loved your jewerly post,, i am thinking about doing one too...
    :)

    xoxxoox Mak

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty dress! and the shoes is gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mund te vishesh edhe ketu, pa pagese extra dhe pa pritje te zgjatura. https://www.facebook.com/Trendy.Clothes2012

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget