Thursday, October 25, 2012

My Favorite Series

I love watching series and i like discovering new ones, so i decided to make a post with some of my favorites and wanted to ask you to share some of your favorites too because i like to see new ones .

Adoro le serie e mi piace sempre appassionarmi a delle nuove, cosi ho deciso di fare un piccolo post dove vi dico quali sono quelle che seguo e dove vi chiedo di dirmi anche le vostre.

Amo las series y amo descubrir nuevas, asi que decidi hacer un post donde hablo de las que mas me gustan y donde os pido que me aconsejais nuevas.


1. GOSSIP GIRL









2. BIG BANG THEORY






3. 2 BROKE GIRLS





4.THE MINDY PROJECT




5.GREY'S ANATOMY




6.HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER



7.GLEE




8. KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS


9. SHAHS OF SUNSET








What are your favorites? 

XOXOXO THE CHIC AND CHEAP 

5 comments:

  1. great post.. I love watching TV series too... I like Glee, Gossip girl, vamp diaries and Grim...for my detective side I love watching The Mentalist, Touch and Bones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! I need to check out 2 Broke Girls sometime. Heard so many great things about it :)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget