Friday, April 19, 2013

Joining The Army with Style and Spikes

(I have NO intentions to join the Army for real! ) 

Here it is an outfit i put together with my military shirt and my spiked loafers. 
The background is the garden of my cousin's house. I love it so much and i always love to take photos there!  I hope you will enjoy this post and view too!


Aquí se trata de un look que puse juntando  mi camisa militar  y mis mocasines .
El fondo es el jardín de la casa de mi primo. Lo amo tanto y siempre me encanta tomar fotos allí! Espero que disfruten de este post y del paisaje también!


Ecco un outfit che ho messo composto grazie ad una camicia militare e a un paio di scarpe con le borchie. Il luogo dove sono state scattate queste foto è il giardino della casa dei miei cugini.Adoro la visuale che hanno e adoro farci foto. Spero che vi piacciano  queste foto!
























Shirt ZARA (5.99€ on sales)
Top H&M (4.95€ very old)
Pants H&M (10€ on sales)
Shoes KISS KROSS (39.90€)
Necklace Local Market (3€)
Bracelet FOREVER 21 (2.90€)
Earrings H&M (part of a set of 4 for 2.95€)
Bag H&M (gift)
Watch MICHAEL KORS (gift)



What do you think of this outfit? Do you like it?Let me know in the comments!


XOXOXOXO THE CHIC AND CHEAP 




Waiting for you on Monday for a new Post! Don't Miss it!!





1 comment:

  1. Such a great look on you. has really stepped it up. The statement necklace really stands out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget