Saturday, November 9, 2013

My Oasap Wishlist For The Season

 I love browsing trough OASAP , so i decided to make a little collage of my favorite things at the moment.

Mi piace navigare su OASAP , così ho deciso di fare un piccolo collage delle cose che più mi piacciono. 



 1.Chiffon Pleated Dress  ( I  die over this dress! I love it so much! It's so feminine) 
3.Leaves Vamp Peep Toe Heels Sandals (good copy of the Zanotti's ones)






4.Studded Contrast Stilettos (Valentino's look alike) 
7. 2 Way Contrast Color Laggage Tote (Celine's knock off) 


What do you think? Do you like any of these or would you go for something else?
Let me know in the comments!!

XOXOXXOXOXO THE CHIC AND CHEAP 

7 comments:

  1. i really love their items too! Love Oasap! :)

    Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog. wanna you follow each other?

    New post from Sweden, beautiful and useful ...http://emiliasalentoeffettomoda.altervista.org/kansla-of-sweden/
    Grazie

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving all the shoesssss

    lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning shoes and lovely bag :3

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything you picked, I could literally copy and paste it as my own. Hope you have a great week :)

    LittlePinkRainBoots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. shikoje dyqanin tone online lorela& amarda store se ka pjesen me te madhe te gjerave qe ti deshiron :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget