Monday, September 1, 2014

It's a Kimono Season


Hello!!!!
How are you all doing? 
Today i m showing you may newest OASAP new ins. As you may notice it's not me in the photos but she was so nice to pose for me.
In this new order i was crazily searching for a kimono, my newest obsession, and this amazingly beautiful necklace .
I had seen this necklace everywhere but i was refusing to pay the crazy high prices that everybody was pulling out for it but fortunately Oasap had it for just 17.90$ !
I decided to complete the order with this silver earrings and rings both for 1.90$ !













Outfit Details:

Top & Pants H&M 

Kimono OASAP ( HERE

Necklace OASAP ( HERE)

Earrings OASAP ( HERE)

Rings OASAP ( HERE



Don't forget that you can get an extra 21% off with the coupon:

CMV21NO7



What do you think of this purchases and outfit?

Let me know in the comments!


XOXOXXO THE CHIC AND CHEAP ! 
  •                                   

8 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget