Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Elie Saab 
Haute Couture A/W 2011 -12



















After seeing all these wonderful dresses , Elie Saab is becoming one of my favourite designers!
These dresses make every woman feel a princess, they are so well made and every single details make them unique !
My favourite ones are the blue ones. I have a kinda an obsession with blue.
I just can't stop watching all these photos over and over again.
Can somebody be in love with a dress? Because i am !
What do you think about these dresses? Do you like them? do you like Haute couture?

Love.

(photos by www.eliesaab.com)

3 comments:

  1. loved this collection, even though it doesnt come cheap, but for sure is chic
    Amazing!!!
    Always following
    The Dolls Factory

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes , you are right they are not cheap but they are so breathtaking...

    Thanks for following me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elie Saab is an amazing designer ! Love everything !!

    Thanks for the lovely comment. Sure I`m following you, I hope you follow me back soon.

    x,Julia
    www.thebeeskneesbyjulia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget