Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Versatile Blog Award

OMG OMG OMG!
When i read in one of my comments that i had received a Blog Award i was almost having an heart attack! I was so so so HAPPY!
I would like to thanks the girl that gave that to me. > http://turquoisedreaam.blogspot.com/  Thank you so much! You really made my day!!!!





Here are how it works:
My nominees are:


7 Random facts about me:
1.I can't live without pizza,i love it too much.
2I  heart traveling
3.I collect mugs & Hard rock cafe tshirts
4.I speak 4 languages.
5.My favorite shop is H&M
6.I can't live without music.
7.I hate people that wear leggings with a short t-shirt.Leggings are not pants! 

          


So these are the rules:
  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers
  2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post

17 comments:

  1. I'm happy that I made your day ! You deserve this award. And congrats to the nominees :)
    Kelly xx

    turquoisedreeam.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to be your nominee! Thanks a lot! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...tutto in inglese :/ spiegami cose è , se devo fare qualcosa un baciooooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ....okkk vedi se ci sn riuscita :) un bacio.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can speak 4 languages? Amazing! short shirts + leggings = eyesore unless u r supermodel with runway milelong legs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulation dear!M that is really awesome... And am a big big pizza fan tooo!

    Love
    Sehar
    http://sbique.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many Many congratulations...
    You have a great blog...and you truly deserve the award
    Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enhorabuena!

    besos

    www.modaxatodas.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! ^^ You deserve it :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww. Thank you so much! This is so sweet :)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Muchas gracias por nominarme con este premio! En cuanto pueda lo posteo!!

    Mil gracias eres un encanto

    LasCositasdeLulu

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww! Thanks for nominating me!!!! I love blog awards!!!

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  13. following ya dear http://lets-doll-up.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget