Monday, August 13, 2012

My Holidays: Isle of Capraia

Here is the second part of my camping week. Here is the Isle of Capraia. 
I must say, I loved that Isle, it was such a Heaven! 
But it's better if i just show u the photos instead of talking too much.

Aqui esta la segunda parte de mi vacaciones de camping. Aqui esta la Isla de Capraia.
Tengo que decirlo, amo a esa isla, es un paraiso!
Quizas es mejor que me calle y os haga ver las fotos.


Ecco qui la seconda parte delle foto delle mia settimana al campeggio. Ecco qui l'Isola di Capraia.
Devo dirlo, amo questa isola, è un paradiso!
Ora è meglio se lascio parlare le foto invece che le parole.

























I hope you liked it. Let me know.


                                       XOXOXOXO THE CHIC AND CHEAP

8 comments:

  1. Bellissime foto!!! Sei proprio in un bel posto!!!
    Baci!!
    Francy&Stef
    new post on chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog and LOVE it! Now following you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love capraia and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what an amazing place! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks very nice over there
    i love the bleu sky..
    we never see that over here haha
    xxx
    http://summerisfun2me.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing, thanks for sharing!
    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget