Saturday, November 17, 2012

It's a Sunshine Award





First of all: thanks http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.it  for giving that to me, it really means a lot to me!! :) 

Here there are her questions:

I What have you learned from your travels? What has been your best trip so far? 
I have discovered many new cultures and met new amazing people.The biggest lesson i have learnt so far is to enjoy life more and that many times problems are way smaller than we think.The best trip by far as been one that i had many years ago in Salamanca. I love that city.
II What was the last book you read?
Not couting the ones that i have to read/study for university, the last one i read was "The kite runner" . I loved it!
III What is your favorite scent?
Cinnamon. I love everything with that scent, from candles to cookies, but for perfumes i like sweet ones. 
IV What is your food specialty? What food are you a master of?
It must be "Schiacciata alla Fiorentina"  a typical cake of the city of Florence. I always get compliments when i cook it. I really enjoy baking .
V Name your favorite movies.
P.s. I love you
Pride and Prejudice
Titanic
Confessions of a shopaholic
VI What is your favorite flower?
I love orchids and roses.
VII What is your relationship with blogs – how do they affect your life?
I like reading them , i do get influenced by them sometimes. I like reading reviews on make up because it helps me not make wrong purchases and i like fashion blogs because they really help me with shopping giving me new ideas on things to buy..
VIII How do you choose which blogs to read/follow?
Mainly from the posts and they way the approach with readers.If somebody is able to create a good communication with his followers then i am more
 IX If you could go anywhere in the world for one day, where would it be - why?
I'd liek to go to Dubai since it has been on my dreams since forever. I have heard and read so many thigns about it that i want to see what's true and what's not.
X If you would make a Christmas playlist, which songs would have to be on it? 

All i want from Christmas is you, Santa Claus is coming to town, Silent Night.

My questions: 
1.What person inspires you the most?/  Qual è la persona che più ti inspira nella tua vita?
2.How do you chose the blogs to follow ?/ In base a quale criterio scegli i blog da seguire?
3.What is your guilty pleasure?/ Qual è la tua debolezza / oggetti a cui non riesci a resistere?
4.What is the next thing you are going to buy ?/ Quale sarà il tuo prossimo acquisto?
5.What is your favorite holiday? Why?/ Qual è la tua festività preferita? Perchè?
6.What woud you like to receive for Christmas /or simply as a gift? / Cosa vorresti ricevere per natale o semplicemente come regalo?
7.What is the thing you really can't live without? / Qual è l'oggetto senza di cui non riesci a vivere?
8.What can make you smile again when you are sad? / Cosa ti fa tornare a sorridere quando sei triste?
9.How do you see you life after 10 years? / Come immagini la tua vita tra 10 anni?
10.What is the most important thing in your life that you have been able to achive?/ Quali sono le cose più importanti che sei stata  in grado di raggiungere fino ad ora?


I tag/ Io taggo : 

Genskie's Written Voices

Little Pink Rain Boots


From Dubai with Love


United colors of Aulona


Hayla with love


Stylecrossroad


Southern california belle


Stylosophique


Chic with the least


Daringcoco




                                  XOXOXOXOX THE CHIC AND CHEAP

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ^_^ è un mio piacere, mi piace tanto il tuo blog!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. :) i'm very happy about it! At the end it is not all about cloths.

      Delete
  3. Awwww Thank you so much... It's been a pleasure accepting this award specially coming from you. It's good to know more about you too... I'll be posting my answers soon.. <3 Thank you again

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's my pleasure, I love you blog and your toughts! it's my pleasure to give it to you. You really deserve it!!

    i can't wait for your answers!!!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. People are attracted to cheap christmas gifts because of their quality and great attention to detail. Those who wear it proclaim to the world that swiss rolex have a reached a certain high level in their lives, high enough to afford these expensive cheap miu miu handbags. Besides there is a sense of pride in being the owner of one of these exquisitely designed and crafted products. A person wearing Men's Tissot cheap chanel handbags will exude a sense of self confidence. While women have lots of accessories to deck themselves out with, men usually have just the men's cheap hermes handbags to adorn their wrists. The advanced technological features in these cheap louis vuitton handbags ensure that they are snapped up when they are on sale like the Rado watches on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post! Happy to know more about you, dear!!!

    Have a wonderful weekend!!!

    xxx

    Tatiana

    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ma grazieeeeeeee!!!!!! :)
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Faleminderit shuuume e dashur! Te pershendes nga Tirana!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your award! And thank you so much for giving one to me :). You and I have the same taste in movies, now I want to watch P.S I love you and Pride and Prejudice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Davvero grazie di cuore!!

    stylecrossroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget