Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My Birthday Wishlist !


My birthday will be very soon and since a girl still has the right to dream here are some of my dreams ... unfortunately for me some have a little expensive price tag..   i hope you will enjoy this little collage (it took me 3 hours to get it done.. damn nerd programs!) 

Mi cumpleanos esta muy cerca asi que he decidido hacer una lista de las cosa que he sonado ultimamente, por mala suerte algunas son muy caras..

Tra un po' √® il mio compleanno e visto che una ragazza ha diritto di sognare, ecco qui alcuni dei miei sogni.Sfortunatamente alcuni hanno un prezzo un po' altino. Spero vi piaccia il collage . 
( considerando che ci ho impiegato 3 ore a farlo visto che il programma era contro di me.. ) 


                               

                                  Borsa protettiva Michael Kors per MacBook 

                                   Michael Kors Small Jet Set Saffiano Travel Tote (279€)

                                    New Look Tan Large Stud Trim Tote Bag  (30€)

Camera Lens Mug (10€) 
Zoeva Complete Brush Kit  (88 €)  ( my absolute dream brushes!) 
ASOS Boyfriend Style Watch (40€) (love love love love )
Michael Kors Logo Watch  (250 €)  (i need this in my life! ) 
New Look Gold Diamante Flower Hand Chain (9€) ( huge love for this hand chain ) 


XOXOXOXOXO THE CHIC AND CHEAP 



7 comments:

  1. Great collage, I like everything there ! I eassily go crazy when it comes to jewerly and watches ♥ .

    I invite to check out my blog :) let me know what you think about following each other. xo.

    www.the-sunnylist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que te regalen muchas cositas.

    Besos guapa

    pupifashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. bella lista, tante cose carine!!! bacione

    http://www.lefamilledelamode.com/2013/02/flower-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Out of all my favourite is the cup lens. Hope you get most of the for your birthday.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww Happy Advance Birthday girlfriend... I hope you get your wishes... I want the brush sets as well.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget