Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Be a Lion and Wear a Striped Miniskirt !

Hi!
Here i'm with the second outfit taken from my latest  OASAP order !
I have always hated skirts but this summer i have found a new love for them and above all for this skirt! 
I like how it looks on! As you know i have a big love for black and white and i couldn't pass this item.
I added my golden  H&M belt and a flowery see trough top to it. The earrings are from Oasap too , unfortunately sold out right now. 

I noticed my straps were showing only after taking the photos and couldn't retake them, so yes, i'm aware of it!



Salve, 
ecco il mio secondo outfit con indumenti dal mio ordine Oasap : una bellissima gonna a righe bianche e nere e  gli orecchini con la testa di leone. 
Non ho mai amato le gonne particolarmente ma le sto rivalutando molto questa estate. 
Naturalmente la gonna non poteva che essere bianca e nera, i colori con cui sono ossessionata recentemente!
Ho deciso di abbinare il tutto con la mia cintura dorata di H&M e un top trasparente floreale.
Mi sono accorta solo dopo aver scattato le foto che si vedevano gli spallini della canotta che indosso,ma purtroppo non ho altre possibilit√† di poter rifare le foto. 











Details of the earrings :








Outfit Details: 

Top STRADIVARIUS 
Shoes & Belt H&M 
Necklace  Local Market 


Earrings OASAP 



XOXOXO THE CHIC AND CHEAP 

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget