Wednesday, July 30, 2014

if we wait until we are ready ,we will be waiting for the rest of our lives !

Hellooooooooo!!!!
How  have you all been doing? How are your summer holidays going? 
I can't complain about mine, i 'm having the time of my life! How good it feels to be just relaxing for once and to not be overwhelmed by crazy amount of books to be studied! 
Before any of you complaints of me wearing the same shoes twice in a raw i must clarify that since i'm on holiday i couldn't bring a crazy amount of cloths and shoes with me so many times you will end up seeing the same things but with different matching and combinations. 

I adore this belt, it really changes so many of my outfits. I love using it on plain dresses and above all on my newest obsession : skirts! 



Ciaooooooooo!!
Come state? Come stanno andando le vacanze?
Io non mi posso lamentare delle mie ! Mi sto divertendo moltissimo! Per la prima volta da molto tempo mi godo un po' di sano puro relax  senza l'obbligo di dover studiare libri enormi. 
Prima che mi facciate notare che indosso le stesse scarpe degli ultimi post vi ricordo che sono in vacanza e che non mi sono potuta portare dietro l'intero armadio e quindi nei prossimi post vedrete tanti capi ripetersi, ma in diverse combinazioni!

Io adoro questa cintura! Ha la capacit√† di dare vita a diversi outfit e cambiarli drasticamente. Mi piace usarla con vestiti oppure con la mia nuova ossessione: le gonne! 














Outfit Details:

Top, Skirt, Belt , Necklace H&M 

Purse ACCESSORIZE 

Shoes  OASAP 


What do you think of this outfit ? 
Let me know in the comments!


XOXOXOXXO THE CHIC AND CHEAP  !!


2 comments:

  1. Mi sa che e' la stessa che ho io! Stai benissimo con questo look, molto,elegante e colorata!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget