Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Outfit: A Big Nude Skirt


HIII!!!!!
It was definitely love at first sight between me and this skirt. 
I was going trough the sale rack at H&M when i saw it and i just couldn't resist. I had already so many outfits in my mind when i saw it. 
The price tag made me fell in love with it even more: 9.90$. 
I decided to create a nude-white outfit with a long slowly skirt and a white top. 
I paired all with my pointed studded stilettos. 
They are very comfortable and i can walk in them for hours. 
I wore this outfit to a friend's graduation.
I really enjoyed the entire experience very much. 

CIAO!!!!!!
E' stato decisamente amore a prima vista tra me e questa gonna. Ero alla ricerca di qualcosa di simile da tantissimo tempo e stavo quasi per saltare di gioia quando l'ho trovata mentre passavo in rassegna il reparto saldi di H&M. 
Il prezzo poi è stato ciò che mi ha fatto decidere di prenderla subito: 9.99.
Ho deciso di creare un outfit sui toni neutri e bianchi. 
Ho abbinato a tutto le mie decollate basse nere . 
Sono tra le scarpe più comode che possiedo e riesco a starci per ore senza soffrire.













Outfit Details: 

Tops Marshalls (9.90$)
Skirt (9.90$) 
Belt H&M (9.90$)
Shoes Oasap ( gift) 
Watch Micheal Kors (gift)


What do you think of this outfit?
Let me know in the comments!


Cosa ne pensate di questo outfit?
Fatemelo sapere nei commenti! 


XOXOXOXOXO THE CHIC AND CHEAP 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget