Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Huge Sweaters Keep You Warm



Winter is FINALLY over, and i still can't believe it. 
Cant' wait to start using all my cute dresses and heels and bikinis. 
I wanted to salute this winter with my most used outfit: this huge sweater by H&M . 
I got it on the sales for just 7$. Still can't believe it. 
It's a very thick, super overside one. I always try to belt it because i don't like the baggy look it gives when you are just wearing it plain. It gives to the upper body  no shape. 
I so put this super old belt of mine from H&M too and some skinny jeans from a brand i never heard before: Kult.
I decided to pin to the sweater a nice small pin too to give some touch of color and justify the lack of a necklace.
Wedged sneakers have been a staple these days, they all make the outfit looks more put together
I used this outfit so many times during this winter for university or simple running errands kind of day. 











Outfit details: 
Sweater H&M (7$)
Belt H&M 
Jeans Kult 
Sneakers Oasap 



What do you think of this outfit?
What was your favorite outfit during the winter?

Let me know in the comments.

XOXOXOXOX THE CHIC AND CHEAP BLOG. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget