Saturday, September 17, 2011

Confessions of a shopaholic : New in!

Recently due my trips , the free time i have had, and all the wonderful Sales that shops have done , i have shopped quite a lot...
Well, i will not write anything more, because photos will talk better.
Here is the list of some of the new things that will are in my closet!


ACCESSORIZE : 
(All was 3 or 5 euros )









 NO BRAND CLOTHS:

Bought in Spain (14.95E)

Bought in an Italian market( 6.90E)
After hearing about it i decided to give it a try so i bought Beyonce's perfume. I really loved it!


                               



(14.95 E)


FOREVER 21 (online shop)

Less than 4 Euros all 



PIMKIE :
On sale, i paid it only 12 Euros


H&M :
19.90E 




14.95E
                           


AMICHI: (a Spanish Brand)
on sale from 39.90 to 12.99 E 


 STRADIVARIUS
4.95E 



Do you like them? WHat do you think?
Leave a comment and follow me .
Love.

2 comments:

  1. Hey!!
    Thanks for your sweets comments in my blog!
    Love your haul, so many great things!
    And as I see you are Italian? I love Italy, just amazing country! I visit Italy every year:)
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like always movies are never as good as the books, but it wasnt bad. I expected more of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget