Saturday, September 10, 2011

Going Green


Sun, sun, sun. I love sunny weather, it makes me so happy. 
So i put on my new green top and went out to enjoy it a little and maybe take a very little of sunbathing.
I decided to go for a simple and comfortable outfit. 
I think i may purchase new green tops. I think i m going to buy more green cloths.I am starting to like this color.
Do you like green too? 












Top: Stradivarius (4.95 euros)
Shorts: Joyful (9.99 euros )
Flats: Dofi ( 10 euros)
Bag : H&M  (19.90 euros )
Watch : Asos  (38 euros )
Jewerly : No brand  (very old) 

2 comments:

  1. Hello there sweetie! Thanks for the lovely comment over my blog and sorry for the late response. I've been really busy with school!
    Of course I have time and don't mind to visit your blog! Great pics, green looks great on you!
    Hope you're having a great evening!
    http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

    cooking blog, support me:
    www.kikiscookingtime.blogspot.com
    xoxo Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I bought the ring in Pull & Bear the last year :( Sorry

    I love your bag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget