Saturday, September 22, 2012

Arabic Scarf For A Casual day

Some days i do really like to stick to basics such as jeans, t-shirt and a big scarf to protect my self from cold weather in style. 
Here it is my look based on this white and grey keffiyeh . 
I'm sorry for my pocket being out , i realized it way too late and i didn't want to take the photos again. :) 
Let me know what you think of it!

Hay días en que me gusta mucho pegarme a lo  básico, como pantalones vaqueros, camiseta y un pañuelo   ( bufanda) grande para protegerme contra el  frío con estilo.
Aquí está mi look basado en esta bufanda araba  blanca y gris.Lo siento por mi bolsillo estar fuera, me di cuenta de el   demasiado tarde y no quería tomar las fotos de nuevo. :)
Que opinais de ese look?

Ci sono giorni in cui mi piace rimanere sul semplice e basico: jeans, maglietta e sciarpa per proteggermi da freddo ma con stile.
Ecco qui un mio look con una kefiah grigia e bianca. Mi scuso per l'interno di una tasca uscito fuori, lo so è imbarazzante, ma me ne sono resa conto troppo tardi e nono avevo nè tempo nè voglia di rifare le foto da capo.
Che ne pensate di questo look?










Sweater MANGO 
Tshirt PIMKIE (5.90 euros with sales)
Jeans MANGO (14.99 euros with sales)
Scarf PIAZZA ITALIA (2.50 euros with sales)
 Bag Local Market (gift)
Ring ACCESSORIZE (2 euros with sales)
Bracelet H&M (1 euro with sales)
Earrings Gift from Albania



Grazie per gli Orecchini E. !!!!! (Faleminderit!! ) 


XOXOXOX THE CHIC AND CHEAP 

12 comments:

  1. scarf became a fashion trend in my country too... mostly to the people working in the call center it became a must for the cold office temperature and a good fashion accessory as well....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! i like your blog,im following you now on GFC and Bloglovin, if you like my blog, follow me back please! xoxo

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovelt earrings!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ine sembra che lo hai fatto apposta in un gesto chic, la tasca all'infuori intendo!!
    Ti sta bene la sciarpa così!!

    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also want to share my views on this as it is the best option for all of us if we work on the advice of the author of this article. It will be beneficial for us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scarves are definitely my go to piece - all year long. I love the color of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. o0o0o0 great casual look! i love pairing scarves like that with jeans and flats! so great for a simple yet styled look :) Hugs from California! xx,
    The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a lovely scarf!

    If you like it, follow my blog about life and fashion in LA on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit, love the scarf!
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. nuk kam fjale mua me pelqen shume....brava....:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget