Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Ask me a Post: Collections Edition!

Hello dears!
I am asking you again to decide what kind of post you want to see published next Wednsday!

Here are the options:

1-Make up Collection (updated)              ( link of the old one here

2-My Shoes collection                  ( about 30 and more pairs )

3-My Jewelry Collection      ( more than 60 pairs of earrings and many many many more necklaces)

4-My Bag collection     (between 20-30 bags) 

VOTE IN THE COMMENTS! 


Hola queridos!
Les pido de nuevo de decidir qué tipo de post quieren  ver el  proximo Miercoles !

Estas son las opciones:

1-Mi colleccion de maquillaje  (actualizado) (enlace de la anterior aquí)

2-Mi coleccion de Zapatos (alrededor de 30 y más pares)

3 Mi Colección de Joyas (más de 60 pares de pendientes  y  muchos muchos muchos más collares)

4-Mis Bolsos  (entre 20-30 sacos)
VOTA EN LOS COMENTARIOS



Ciao cari!
Vi chiedo di nuovo di  decidere che tipo di post  desiderate  vedere pubblicato MERCOLEDI prossimo!

Ecco le opzioni:

1-Make up Collection (aggiornato) (link del vecchio post qui)

2-La mia collezione di scarpe (circa 30 e più paia )

3-La mia collezione di bijoux  (più di 60 paia di orecchini e tante tante collane )

4-La mia collezione  di borse (tra una ventina e una trentina )
COMMENTATE ESPRIMENDO IL VOSTRO VOTO ! 






My dream jewelry collection and organization! 


I wish i had all this space and way to organize all


all photos via Weheartit




XOXOXOXOXOXO THE CHIC AND CHEAP 



This post and the next one are done with NO intentions to brag or show off, i just did think it was a nice way to give ideas on outfits and things to buy . 



10 comments:

  1. Collezione di scarpe!!! :)
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3rd photo is so true! How about following each other? I am your new follower on GFC & Bloglovin. I hope you will follow me back, come see my blog now. See you :)

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all this great closet inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, lovely pics! Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am already following you dear, follow me back!
    Follow me on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! That jewelry collection is stunning. As a bag girl I vote seeing your bag collection.

    LittlePinkRainBoots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. queremos ver zapatos jajajaja besos guapa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Io voto la collezione di scarpe...me curiosa!!
    Bacio
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  9. buon weekend (: Reb, xoxo.

    * Nuovo post dedicato a una delle nuove tee
    di TeeTrend, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2013/07/swag-life-tee-trend.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget