Wednesday, September 11, 2013

New In: Beauty & Make up



Here there are my new ins related to the beauty world.

Aqui esta mis adquisiciones relacionadas al mundo de la belleza.

Ecco i miei nuovi acquisti relativi al modo della bellezza





.I have finally found a fundation that's as pale as me in winter!! it seemed impossible! Thank Bourjois & ASOS for carrying it since there is no chance to get it in Italy!
I really wanted to try a dry oil sun cream for the winter, i have heard that the best keep to prevent pale skin from getting ruined is high spf!


  A nude eyeliner will immediately make your eyes look bigger! (major score at ASOS Sales)



I bought this amazing make up brushes trough a seller that seels on Instagram !  I love them to death,, they are super soft and such a good quality for a super low price. They even came with a very cute bag that helps you carry them when you are traveling!Link of the brushes seller HERE
 
Have you tried any of this products or do you have any product to recommend to me? Let me know in the comments below!
XOXOXOXOXO THE CHIC AND CHEAP !! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget