Sunday, October 19, 2014

Everything Lace Outfit


Hello! 

How are you all doing? 
Today i m showing you this lace dress i got from Oasap. 
I have to state that the reason why all the photos are a little blurry is because my camera decided she did not want to be my friend the moment i was taking the photo, and that justifies my frustration and the absence of smiles in these photos.
I decided to choose on my my favorite color schemes ever: nude and black. 
The dress is a little see trough so i decided to contrast it with dark tights, and to be honest it is so cold at nights that i could really use some extra warmth. 
I admire all my fellow fashion bloggers but between me and cold weather it is a lost battle, cold weather wins all the time. Gotta face the ugly truth.

The dress is a simple long sleeve , very conservative all lace dress. It would go perfectly with everything you would like to pair it with.














Dress OASAP ( Link here

Bag OASAP ( here

Heels ZARA 


What do you think of this outfit? 

Let me know in the comments!



XOXOXO THE CHIC AND CHEAP 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget