Monday, October 20, 2014

Lucky Brand Jeans & Oasap Black Roses Outfit

I'm definitely spoiling you guys!Three outfits in just a week!
 I  just could not resist posting this outfit and this cute earrings from Oasap.
I went very casual or as i call it, comfy but cute. 
I like the contrast red and black provoke and these boyfriend style jeans i just got from Lucky Brand are surely becoming my new favorite item recently.


Vi sto decisamente viziando recentemente!
3 outfit in solo una settimana!
Non ce l'ho fatta a resistere a non postare questo outfit nel quale indosso questi carinissimi orecchini Oasap.
Ho deciso di optare per la comodità oggi , ma allo stesso tempo di non rinunciare ad un po' di stile. 
Mi piace tanto il contrasto che il rosso e il nero provocano e questo nuovo paio di boyfriend jeans del marchio Lucky Brand stanno diventando decisamente uno dei capi che mi piace indossare più frequentemente in questi ultimi giorni. 











Outfit details : 

Black Cardigan   MIHO'S 

Jeans LUCKY BRAND 

Flats  ZARA

Scarf MERONA (target ) 

Earrings OASAP  ( here) ( only 1.90$ ) 


What do you think of this outfit? 

Let me know in the comments!





XOXOXOX THE CHIC AND CHEAP 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget