Friday, November 28, 2014

The Tv Shows I Cannot Live Without

Tv shows are definitely my guilty pleasure , naturally after good food, chocolate and shopping, and i love to always discover new ones to watch since they never seem to put on a new episode soon enough.




I decided then to do a small list of the ones which i try to keep up religiously .


1. Scandal 
Love love love !
Can we discuss about how fashionable Olivia Pope  is all the times? I love her style!



2. How to get away with murder
Ok, i will admit that the title is scaring but the serie is so engaging!
Once you start you cannot stop! I have warned you!



3. 2 Broke girls
I think that all the girls in college can relate to the title and to  many of the bad luck happening to the two super funny girls starring the serie.




3. Awkward
Because you only enjoy high school once you are completely over with it!
Lots of drama and pointless situation but yet it's nice to remember how we used to be.. gosh, i'm already feeling old now!




4.The Mindy Project 
I don't even know where to start from! She is so funny that you start laughing from the second the episode started until the end!



5. Big bang theory
I am a die hard fan of this serie. I have been watching it since day one and i still find it the most hilarious show ever. Never a dull moment while watching it!




Now tell me , Which are your favorite tv shows?


Let me know in the comments!

XOXOOXO THE CHIC AND CHEAP 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget