Thursday, March 19, 2015

Huge Haul:Dior,Victoria's secret, H&M, Target, AltuzarraxTarget, Khols,NordstromRack...


Hello !!!
I'm finally back after the past months hiatus.
I decided to start this new year of blogging with a big haul of the things i have purchased recently.
I have been inspired to try different styles recently and new colors too.
I have been so happy with the sales recently and i have been making good deals/bargains. 
These past months Ebay have become one of my favorite websites too. I love finding new gems everyday. 
The red skirt you see in this top and the Dior vintage top are from there. 
Sales recently are driving me crazy with how many good things i has been able to find. 


Ciao!!! 
Finalmente sono tornata dopo la lunga pausa degli ultimi mesi.
Ho deciso di iniziare questo nuovo anno con un bel haul di un parte di acquisti che ho fatti negli ultimi tempi.
Sto cercando di aggiungere un po' di colore al mio armadio e di provare stili e nuove tendenze. 
Speriamo ne esca qualcosa di buono.


Ebay


H&M 


Dior , vintage ( got on Ebay) 


Altuzarra x target

I fell in love with this dress from the first moment i saw it! It's so beautiful and classy. Can't wait to style it. I love the birds on the upper part . It makes it look very Asian Empire Style. I already took outfit photos and cannot wait to show you how it looks...



Sometimes you just need a very sexy , Sofia Vergara lookalike dress, and this one from Target fits the description very good.I love the color and material and the little belt it comes with. The little belt was supposed to be wrapped around the neck but i prefer it around the waist .



If you are a person that suffers cold weather like me you should consider investing in one for this amazing tops sold at Khol's . They are thermo tops and keep you the warmest possible while outside is the coldest weather ever!



When i saw this quote sold at Khol's i knew i really need to have it. It defines me so much ! 
I am a big dreamer and believer that if you work hard you can achieve everything you desire. Working hard always pays off. 


I plaid guilty, Victoria secret perfumes are the best thing ever recently! I love them and i had to grab this one since it was 50% off!

If you can , just get this suer warm blanket. It's so so soft and it is the best purchase i have ever made. I got it half of the original price but it was worth every penny!


H&M always does it right when it comes to sale. I love their sales. Most of the time i end up getting amazing thing for just 7 dollars. I really needed a small nude bag to go with some of my items in my closet and i was so happy to spot this cute beauty in the sale section.


Baptiste Dry Shampoo is definitely is my absolute favorite. I have been using it for over a year and even if i tried to change it i keep coming back to it. 




FTC, This product was given to me to try by the brand. If i like it very much you will read my review on the blog soon. Right now is still on testing phase.



Did you like any of the things i bought?

Let me know in the comments your opinions!



XOXOXOX THE CHIC AND CHEAP 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget