Friday, December 21, 2012

Craving For.... Studded Boots !

 At the beginning i didn't like them very much, but now i'm getting obsessed and  i am looking everywhere to find "the perfect ones".Any suggestion?
Al principio no me gustaban mucho pero ahora me estoy obsesionando y estoy buscando en cualquier lugar por "aquellos perfectos". Sugerencias?
All'inizio non mi piacevano molto ma ora sto cominciando a ossessionarmici e sto cercando ovunque il "paio perfetto". Suggerimenti? 








(all photos via Weheartit) 


XOXOOXOX THE CHIC AND CHEAP 

5 comments:

  1. da quando li ho comprati non posso farne a meno .. io ho preso quelli di francesco milano .. pagati il giusto e li trovo perfetti anche con la pioggia!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous boots. I like the last one the best.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i secondi e i terzi mi piacciono molto!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got a pair of studded boots and I can't stop wearing them! I really love this trend :)

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fourth ones are awesome! great trend!!


    www.fashionindahat.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget