Saturday, December 29, 2012

New Year's Eve Sparkly Inspirations

I love New Year's Eve and i always like to wear something special and to bring some sparks in my New Year.What about you?
Me encanta la víspera de Año Nuevo, y siempre me gusta llevar algo especial y traer algunas chispas en mi Year.Y vosotros? 
Amo Capodanno e cerco sempre di indossare qualcosa di speciale e di portare con me un po' di luccichio per iniziare bene l'anno. Voi?














all photos by Weheartit.com


XOXOXO THE CHIC AND CHEAP 

4 comments:

  1. oh i love them shoes and the make up...i love silver and black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspiring shot!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoriamo glitter e pailettes!!! Bellissima selezione!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que bonito el maquillaje en negro, me encanta!
    feliz fin de semana!
    Besitos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget