Friday, May 10, 2013

Don't Hold Your Breath

I hate rain, that's something that will never change. I was so happy about the warm weather that Italy was getting that when the rain did came i was so sad but i tried to see the bright side and i came up with this outfit. What do you think of it?


Odio la lluvia y siempre me pone muy triste pero al final he ententado sonrei un poco mientras llevaba ese look.

Odio la pioggia,questo è sicuramente qualcosa che non cambierà facilmente. Ero così felice del bellissimo tempo soleggiato che c'era negli ultimi giorni che questa pioggia improvvisa mi ha buttata molto giu. L'unica cosa positiva è stata cercare di risollevare l'umore mettendo insieme i pezzi di questo outfit. Che ve ne pare?





















Trench Coat Local Market (10€)
Sweater CAMEO ROSE (New Look 9 € on sales)
Pants H&M (9.90€)
Earrings H&M (3€ on sales)
Bag ZARA (9.99€ on sales)
Shoes FARAISON (20€)



                   ...Now you're trying to lure me back but no those days are gone my friend 
                               I loved you so much that I thought that someday you could change 
                                        But all you brought me was a heart full of pain ..




                  What do you thinks of this outfit? Let me know all in the comments!

XOXOXOXOXOXOX THE CHIC AND CHEAP 


p.s a huge thanks goes to my bro aka the photographer of these photos! He did such a good job! 


14 comments:

  1. Che carino l'outfit!
    Sisi, approvo totalmente! *__________*
    Ci seguiamo a vicenda? :33


    Stream of Consciousness
    Earring giveaway
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooooooooooooooooow wooooot woooot you look awesome.
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit , honey !
    visit me : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sweater, lovely pics honey

    Carrieanne x

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bellissima la borsetta!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  6. Certo che possiamo seguirci, ti seguo subito. Stai molto carina in questo outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adoro la borsa, è molto chic! Grazie cara per il tuo commento sul mio blog!

    xxx
    E da Helsinki
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your outfit, you look very pretty. Your brother is a great photographer. I am a new follower.

    www.hungrycaramella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. STAI MOLTO BENE
    www.theprincessgown.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bello questo outfit!
    Vieni a trovarmi su: www.saraballardini.com aspetto il tuo parere!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute look, I like your sweater. I'm still shopping for the perfect pair wedge sneakers.

    LittlePinkRainBoots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget