Friday, May 17, 2013

Suit It Up!

Almost everybody around me know that i like to dress up but i have never worn a suit in my whole life and this was my first attempt to do it since i had a very formal event to attend.
I have  had this shirt for a  very long time and my feelings about it are always so much mixed , i still can't figure it out if i love it or hate it. What do you think of it?
I would have loved to wear heels with this outfit but i took the  right decision not doing it since i had to walk and do other crazy stuffs all day. (Jumping was one of it... Long story...)


Casi todo el mundo que me rodea sabe que me gusta  vestirme elegante, pero yo nunca he puesto un traje en toda mi vida y este fue mi primer intento de hacerlo, ya que tenía un evento muy formal para asistir.
He tenido esta camisa desde un tiempo muy largo y mis sentimientos al respecto son siempre tan mezclado, yo todavía no  puedo entender si me encanta o lo odias. ¿Qué piensas de eso?
Me hubiera encantado llevar tacones con este look  pero tomé la decisión correcta  en no hacerlo, ya que tuve que caminar y hacer otras cosas locas  todo el día. (Saltar fue una de ellos ... Es una larga historia ...)


A me piace vestirmi in maniera più curata ma non ho mai indossato un completo in vita mia e questo è stato il mio primo tentativo visto che dovevo partecipare ad un evento molto formale.
Ho comprato questo top molto tempo fa ma ancora non sono convinta se mi piace oppure no. Voi che ne pensate?
Mi sarebbe piaciuto indossare i tacchi con questo look ma alla fine mi sono resa conto che avevo ,involontariamente, fatto la scelta giusta optando per un paio di scarpe basse visto che ho dovuto camminare e stare in piedi tutto il giorno per non parlare di quando ho dovuto saltare. (storia troppo lunga da raccontare)














excuse my crazy hair and red eyes in this photo.

Omg, isnt' this the cutes table ever, is it?


Blazer H&M (19.90 €)
Shirt FOREVER 21 (19 €)
Pants Local Market (belong to my mum )
Shoes KRISS KROSS (39.90 €)
Bag SISLEY (15 € on sales)
Watch MICHAEL KORS (gift)
Ring ACCESSORIZE (3.90€)
Earrings FOREVER 21 (2.90€)

What do you think of this outfit?Let me know in the comments!


XOXOXOXOXO THE CHIC AND CHEAP 



5 comments:

  1. It's beautiful!
    Maybe you wanna follow each other? On bloglovin and add me on your google+? I seriously wanna keep in touch with you. :)
    Cece :">

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blazer looks amazing, it could be worn for formal and casual events. Your shirt is super cute, we love the pussybow <3 Your hair is beautiful we love how wavy and rich it is <3

    Lots of Love
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I like this outfit... see how the blazer drawn out your body shape.. so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit! look gorgeous like normal! x
    http://clairexbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a lovely blog!! What do you think about following each other on GFC, Bloglovin and/or Facebook? Please let me know if you're interested and I'll follow back. Hope to hear from you soon.

    xoxo
    Louisa
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4452413
    https://www.facebook.com/LaPassionVoutee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget