Friday, August 30, 2013

My Heart Is a Jungle

I bought this dress some months ago at H&M and today was my first time wearing it. I decided to go for a very simple look with very few accessories.
What do you think of it?

Comprè ese vestido hace unos mese en H&M y hoy fue mi primero dia estrenandolo . He optado por un look muy sencillo con muy pocos acesorios. Que os parece?

Ho comprato questo vestito un paio di mesi fa ma ho avuto l'occasione di indossarlo solo oggi . Ho optato per un look molto semplice e con pochi accessori. Che ve ne pare?










I love the zip that goes all along the front of the dress 










Total Look H&M 
Grey Bracelet ACCESSORIZE 

What do you think of this outfit? Like or Dislike?
Let me know in the comments!

XOXOXOXOXO THE CHIC AND CHEAP 

3 comments:

  1. Bello il vestito! Mi ha fatto impressione che hai scattato queste foto durante la notte :) Che atmosfera!

    xxx
    E da Helsinki
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful dress!♥ and I love your shoes!:) cute blog! I followed you on bloglovin and I liked your facebook page with my personal account (petra lorencov√°)♥ you can follow my blog too if you'd like;) hope we’ll keep in touch♥

    www.lorietta.cz


    Lorietta Facebook page


    Lorietta Bloglovin profile

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove your dress !!
    Lamia
    http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget