Wednesday, December 18, 2013

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag!



THE QUESTIONS!
1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most inexpensive products must be a few of the Make up Brushes i bought at Elf some years ago from the basic collection for 1.70€ . The most expensive by far must be my Naked 2 Palette for 44 €. Worth every penny! 

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? 
 Fundations! sometimes i hate them sometimes i can't live without them! I change my mind about each one i purchase way too many times. 
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products? I love my lip balm that smells of melon and apple. I'm going to be super sad when it finishes. 

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?  Highlighter! I put it only when i have hours to get ready.

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence? Concelear! I could live only with that product only and feel amazing! 

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? very nice personality, respect, open mind and a nice pair of eyes. 

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift? 
Real techniques Make up Brushes, Mac Lipsticks & Brushes, Beauty Blender Sponge... ( i could not stop saying all the  things that  are on my wish list.)   




Somehow i am a big collector of make up brushes! I can never have enough ! ( these on the photo are not mine)
What are yours ? 
Let me know in the comments!

XOXOXOOX THE CHIC AND CHEAP! 


2 comments:

  1. I love this post! I havn't tried the naked palette yet , but i will do !,

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved this post. Sorry for not posting lately. We've been really busy with uni and all that. Such an interesting tag! You should get your hands on real techniques brushes, they are by far one of the best out there!

    Lots of Love
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget