Wednesday, December 4, 2013

It's Never Too Late to Get the Body You Want! ( Fitness Inspirations)

One of my goals was to get in a better shape during the year and i'm very proud of myself since recently i've been losing lots of weight and i've been going to the gym on a regular basis. 
I must say it has not been always easy but Following Instagram  Fitness Acconuts has helped me a lot! 
Here are some of my favorite photos. 

Uno dei miei obiettivi di questo anno era quello di rimettermi in forma e sono fiera di me stessa per esserci riuscita.  Ho perso tanto peso ultimamente e vado in palestra regolarmente. 
Devo ammettere che non è sempre facile ma seguire account di fitness su Instagram mi ha aiutato moltissimo.
Ecco qui alcune delle foto che più mi hanno aiutato. 




















Would you like a post where i talk more about my weight loss journey?
Let me know in the comments !


XOXOXOXOXO THE CHIC AND CHEAP !

4 comments:

  1. Great inspiration, I like the chart where it compares the calories in different types of food.

    LittlePinkRainBoots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I learned a lot and found it inspirational!

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Non so bene a che tipo di corporatura io appartenga: direi quella longilinea, ma con qualche problema al girovita... certo, parlare di dieta e ginnastica sotto Natale è un po' dura, ma almeno dovrà valere da monito durante le feste! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget