Sunday, December 1, 2013

Tag: If I was ... I would be..

Hi dears! 
Sorry for the lack of outfit photos today but i'm crazy busy with exams and i only got very little free time. Today i am bringing you a little tag/survey i found on this cute blog : LINK .
The game is all about if... Let me know what do you think about it and if you would have answered differently from me ! 

Piccolo e veloce tag sulla serie del se fossi... sarei... .  che ne pensate? 



If I were a month, I’d be July.
            If I were a day of the week, I’d be Saturday.
     If I were a planet, I’d be the Earth  .
            If I were a sea animal, I’d be a dolphin .
                If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be  a white vanity table .
     If I were a gemstone, I’d be a   shiny diamond.
 If I were a flower, I'd be an orchid .
      If I were a kind of weather, I'd be a super sunny warm kind of day.
If I were a color, I'd be dark  blue.
If I were an emotion, I'd be happy.
If I were a fruit, I'd be a  pomegranate .
If I were an element, I'd be H2O.
If I were a sound, I'd be the sea crashing on the sand .
If I were a place, I'd be Salamanca .
If I were a taste, I'd taste like white chocolate .
If I were a scent, I'd be cinnamon.
If I were an object, I'd be a camera.
If I were a body part, I'd be an eye .
If I were a song, I'd be Brave -Sara Bairalles  .
If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be Louboutin heels


The Guizi boots! My favorite Loubs! 





another favorite flower of mine.




What would you be if...? 
Let me know in the comments! 


XOXOXOOXOXO THE CHIC AND CHEAP 

1 comment:

  1. If we were to answer we wouldn't be able to filter down our ideas into one, we'd pick so many! Ahahahahaha! But we love yours, it seems like you're a very calm person and very romantic. You truly are a diamond dearest, and if we had the choice to pick a gemstone that best suited you we would've said diamond!

    Lots of Love
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget