Monday, March 31, 2014

Beautiful For Cheap: L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara (Review)

 Hello! 
I heard too many beauty bloggers rave about this mascara and so i decided to purchase it. 
I do really like it. It gives to my eyelashes good definition and volume. I think it is a nice  mascara but i have had many better ones. This one is pretty basic i think.


Salve! 
Ho letto molte recensioni di questo mascara in giro e alla fine ho deciso di provarlo e dirvi cosa ne penso veramente. 
Mi piace tanto . Dà alle mie ciglia una definizione molto buona e molto volume. E' buono ma ne ho avuti altri che sono molto meglio di questo.





Have you ever tried it?
Let me know in the comments!!!


XOXOXOXOXO THE CHIC AND CHEAP 


1 comment:

  1. I don't tried it this mascara, nice review!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget