Friday, March 21, 2014

Electric Blue Dress & Studded Contrast Stilettos :My Way to Celebrate 100 000 Views!


Sometimes we just need someone to show us something we can't see for ourselves, 
then we can change forever.

Here is my latest outfit taken in this amazing beautiful day in one of mt favorite locations.
I still can remember when i decide to really take my blog seriously and shoot some "serious" photos on this park for the first time almost 3 years ago. So much time have passed and so many things happened! I'm thankful to every thing and everybody that has supported me in this long journey.
I  still can remember clearly my happiness in reaching 1000 views at that time and now i'm over 100 000! 
I keep doing what i love, how i love it and with my own terms. That's what i love more about my blog.


Ecco il mio ultimissimo outfit scattato in un bellissimo giorno in uno dei miei posti preferiti.
Ancora ricordo il giorno in cui deciso di cominciare a prendere il mio blog sul serio e decisi di fare delle "foto serie" in questo parco per sancire il mio inizio. Tre anni sono passati e sono ancora qui nonostante tantissime cose siano successe. Sono grata a ogni persona che mi ha supportato in questo lunghissimo percorso .
Ricordo ancora chiaramente la mia gioia nel raggiungere le mie prime 1000 visualizzazioni e ora sono a 100 000!!! 
Continuo a fare ciò che amo , come desidero e alle mie condizioni. Questo è ciò che mi piace di più del mio blog! 
































Between me and this dress it was love at first sight, the rest came along, but the shoes were definitely what i was waiting to shoot this outfit!!! 
I have been wanting this OASAP heels for so so so long!!

Tra me e questo vestito è stato amore a prima vista , il resto (dell'outfit) è venuto dopo, ma le scarpe sono state decisamente qualcosa che volevo per completare questo outfit!
Le volevo da tantissimo tempo!!







Outfit: 

Dress, Blazer, Necklace, Tights , Bag H&M 
Watch MICHAEL KORS 




What do you think of this outfit?
Let me know in the comments!!



Have faith in yourself and your dreams, 
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO THE CHIC AND CHEAP ! 

6 comments:

  1. The dress has very nice color!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. ma che spettacolo*.*
    BUON WEEKEND!
    ti va di seguirci a vicenda su instagram? mi trovi a @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color on the dress is very gorgeous! You look fabulous in this outfit <3

    http://www.vonvogue.com/
    New Post: Spring Pants
    xx, Claire from Vancouver, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that blue dress !!
    Lamia
    http://www.ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget