Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Look For Less: Giuseppe Zanotti Gold Leaf ( or White) Sandals vs OASAP Leaves Vamp Peeptoe Heel Sandals

 I have been in love with those shoes since the moment they came out. 
I love both the total white one and even more the black ones with golden details! 
Unfortunately the price tag wasn't that nice.. but Oasap made that part pleasurable too.

Here is the two pairs compared. I actually don't see any difference. Do you ?
 The Oasap ones are identical and for just a 1/29 of the price ! :) 

Le ho adorate fin dal primo momento che le ho viste, ma il prezzo è stato decisamente un deterrente  fino a quando non ho le ho viste su OASAP ! 
Mi piacciono quelle bianche ma nere e dorate sono ancora più belle !!! 
Penso che se messe a confronto sono identiche! 
Il paio di Oasap vengono sono 1/29 del prezzo originale! 
























I love mine so much that i decided to include them on my birthday outfit ! 
My brother ended up calling them my Hermes ( Ancient Greek Gods'  Messenger) .



I will be wearing them a lot this summer with every different kind of outfit!!  


What do you think of them?
Let me know in the comments!!


XOXOXOXO THE CHIC AND CHEAP !


3 comments:

  1. che meraviglia!!!! un bacione

    http://www.lefamilledelamode.com/2014/03/when-sun-goes-down.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute! You look nice with them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget