Monday, March 3, 2014

New In : E.L.F Haul


Ok, i need to explain and justify this unrational make up splurge to you and to myself mostly. 
There was 50% off and free shipping at E.L.F. So i couldn't let it go since i had a few things i wanted to repurchase and a few ones that i wanted to try out. 
E.L.F prices are amazing and the quality is more than what you pay for. 
The unfortunate thing is that many of the things i wanted to buy were sold out so i had to settle for these couple of things only.

Ok, devo spiegare questo non giustificato attacco al sito E.L.F sia a me stessa che a voi.
Confesso, il 50% di sconto su tutto e l'aggiunta delle spedizioni gratis mi hanno convinta .
C'erano una serie di cose che volevo ricomprare e un paio che volevo comprare.
I prezzi di E.L.F sono fantastici e la qualità è superiore al prezzo pagato.
Sfortunatamente molte cose erano esaurite quindi mi sono dovuta accontentare solo di tutto ciò.


























List of products:

  • Duo Blush/ Bronzer in Santa Lucia : my absolute favorite and a good coupe of the Nars one!I swear by this product ! 
  • Stipple brush : this is my 4th stipple brush, i love how it applies my foundation perfectly. I was actually looking for the smaller version but it was sold out so i just got another one just to be safe . I noticed that this one is shorter than my old ones, it 'll be perfect when i travel or just in my everyday make up bag.
  • Wrinkle filler : i wanted to try this for very long time since i feel like i really need to cover up my expression fine lines under my eyes ( seems i am the only one that sees them) and the good sale price got me !
  • Blush in Candid Coral: i have always heard amazing things about this color and i have been wanting to try this color on my self for a very long time so i ordered it!
  • Mineral Lipstick in Runaway Pink : the perfect pink/peach color and the perfect dupe of Mac Creme Cup.
  • Mineral Lipstick in Natural Nymph : the perfect nude color and the perfect dupe of Mac Myth.
  • Lipstick in Classy : a darker shade of pink and the perfect dupe of Mac Angel ( made famous by Kim Kardashian)
  • Lipstick in Captivating : a nice orange color that is similar to Mac Ravinshing
All the prices were from 0.85 € to 3 €  . ( with sales) 


I will write you an review as soon as i have been testing all them for a couple of weeks so i know exactly what i think of them.

Have you ever tried E.L.F products? 
What do you think of them? 
Do you have any favorite product from their line?


Let me know in the comments!


XOXOXOXOXOXO THE CHIC AND CHEAP 


5 comments:

  1. All those products look awesome! I have some ELF product and I really like them. It's true what you say that the quality is more than you pay for. Enjoy!

    http://ourloveinbloom.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/elleserabelle?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  2. adoro i fard e le terre!!

    buona giornata
    passa a trovarmi, nuovo outfit, vorrei sapere cosa ne pensi
    Style shouts

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh i'm in love with the products you got:) the blushes look so pretty <3
    unfortunately we don't have elf in stores...

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belli i rossetti! Grazie per il tuo commento sul mio blog!

    xxx
    E da Helsinki, Finlandia
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you believe I've never tried an ELF product in my life!? I might have to give it a go. By the way, I nominated you for the Sunshine Award over on my blog. You can check it out here:

    http://www.pretty-random-things.com/2014/03/the-sunshine-award.html

    Have a wonderful day! <3

    Liesl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! ^_^
Leave a link of your blog and i will comment and follow you back.

There was an error in this gadget